Digital Media Specialist
Arizona Lotus is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to help maintain and develop sales of digital products and services and perform the following duties:
• Meet and exceed sales quotas
• Increase sales and market share by obtaining new accounts while maintaining customer satisfaction for current digital customers
• Assist radio sales reps on calls to identify digital revenue opportunities and sales
• Prepare written presentations/proposals that include rate quotes
• Manage digital campaigns and client relationships
• Maintain knowledge on current market conditions, new digital advertising advances, upcoming events and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Provide support to sales staff to develop and execute digital plans for customers
• Be proficient in areas of digital advertising for display and video targeting, that includes:
• Retargeting, Ad Networks, Behavioral Targeting, Keyword Targeting, IP Targeting, Mobile Conquesting, SEO/SEM, Facebook/Instagram
• Be able to evaluate websites and digital advertising performance metrics and identify areas requiring optimization or digital assets for better performance
• Have a strong commitment to excellence and customer service
• Conduct ongoing digital training for sales reps
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 2 years related experience of proven sales success in advertising and digital sales
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience with CRM tools
• Valid Arizona Driver’s License
• In-depth knowledge of digital advertising and social media
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Driven people person
• Strong creative talent and problem-solving skills
• Proven reliability to manage time, expenses and work independently
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability and willingness to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, attend after-hours networking/industry events
Apply in person at our studios – 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ 85705 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm or send resumes to Terri Bakos at email@example.com
On Air Announcer / Board Operator
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for talented, energetic and fun people to join our team as part-time on-air announcers and board operators on stations KFMA & KLPX. We prefer applicants to have at least one-year’s experience, but we will train. We have weekday and weekend shifts available on KFMA & KLPX and you might fill in for DJ’s during vacations or illness. These are great career opportunities for people who want to succeed and have fun while doing it. Apply to AZ Lotus Corp. in person at our studios located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for creative, talented and energetic individuals with superb detail skills. You must have the ability to help plan and carry out successful promotions for our clients and the station. You will also work with outside media and the public. Organization and planning abilities are a must. You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this position with a valid AZ driver’s license. Send resumes to Cindy Glysson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to AZ Lotus Corp. in person at our studios located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Interviews will begin immediately.
Apply today! Our studios are located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ 85705. Hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Arizona Lotus Corp. is an equal opportunity employer
It is our policy at Arizona Lotus Corp. Radio and Lotus Communications Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or physical handicap, in all personnel action including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
We would appreciate your help in communicating the fact that Arizona Lotus Corp. encourages applications from individuals on a continuous basis.