Star Spangled Spectacular in Marana
July 4 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
When it comes to celebrating our nation’s birthday, Marana must be doing something right! As the largest organized July 4 event in the region, over 16,000 people flock to Crossroads at Silverbell District Park to celebrate Independence Day – and for good reason! Marana’s Star Spangled Spectacular provides a wide offering of food vendors, activities, kid zone, beer gardens, and a free live concert. It’s a large park, and there’s something to do in every field.
Marana’s largest event is nestled behind Arizona Pavilions shopping center and within the Continental Ranch neighborhood, making it the perfect event for residents to walk to or enjoy the fireworks from many vantage points. Several residents and visitors spend the day shopping and eating at the nearby stores and restaurants before coming over to enjoy an evening in the park.
Set up a chair or blanket and take in the sights, enjoy live music, and be prepared to have a night to remember under the glittering sky.
Fun starts at 5pm. Fireworks at 9pm. This event is FREE!
Things to do:
• Fireworks show
• Live music on the Bud Light stage by Alien Atmosphere, Little House of Funk, Drew Cooper, Silent Rival, and Steff and the Articles
• Food trucks
• Beer gardens
Bookmans Kid Zone
•Inflatables (wet and dry – bring a towel!)
•Dessert and snack vendors
• Over 16,000 people attend this event, making it the largest organized July 4 event in the region
• Crossroads at Silverbell District Park parking lot is reserved for handicap and vendor access
• Shuttles are available – click here to view. Visit maranaevents.com for a map and more information
• Bags will be checked at security entrances throughout