Digital Media Specialist
Arizona Lotus is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to help maintain and develop sales of digital products and services and perform the following duties:
• Meet and exceed sales quotas
• Increase sales and market share by obtaining new accounts while maintaining customer satisfaction for current digital customers
• Assist radio sales reps on calls to identify digital revenue opportunities and sales
• Prepare written presentations/proposals that include rate quotes
• Manage digital campaigns and client relationships
• Maintain knowledge on current market conditions, new digital advertising advances, upcoming events and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Provide support to sales staff to develop and execute digital plans for customers
• Be proficient in areas of digital advertising for display and video targeting, that includes:
• Retargeting, Ad Networks, Behavioral Targeting, Keyword Targeting, IP Targeting, Mobile Conquesting, SEO/SEM, Facebook/Instagram
• Be able to evaluate websites and digital advertising performance metrics and identify areas requiring optimization or digital assets for better performance
• Have a strong commitment to excellence and customer service
• Conduct ongoing digital training for sales reps
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 2 years related experience of proven sales success in advertising and digital sales
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience with CRM tools
• Valid Arizona Driver’s License
• In-depth knowledge of digital advertising and social media
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Driven people person
• Strong creative talent and problem-solving skills
• Proven reliability to manage time, expenses and work independently
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability and willingness to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, attend after-hours networking/industry events
New Business Developer – Sales Account Executive
Arizona Lotus Corporation is taking applications from QUALIFIED individuals for an immediate opening as a New Business Developer for our General Market stations 96.1 FM KLPX & Rock 102.1 KFMA. As an Account Executive at Arizona Lotus Corp., you must be able to generate and grow revenue from local advertising accounts in order to meet sales goals. This position is considered an outside sales position, and requires that the Account Executive be out of the office more than 50% of the time conducting sales activities with clients. You must also be able to work closely with other employees to help form a cohesive team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• New Business Development through cold calling, writing proposals, coordinating commercial developing creative ideas based upon client solutions
• Build relationships and sell radio as a marketing solution to help clients meet their key business challenges.
• Develop sales through cold calling,
• Establish and maintain new station advertisers through prospecting and great client service
• Ensures sales orders are submitted and processed according to company policies and procedures
• Requires visits to client offices and premises
• Sell Sponsorships of Events and concerts
• Sell commercial advertising time, digital advertising and other station products to local businesses
• Follows up on sales orders and ensures client satisfaction
• May require client outings to events, occasionally on evenings and weekends
• Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Troubleshoot issues as necessary
• Provides weekly activity/call reports and other sales reports when required
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Must be detail oriented
• 1+ years sales experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers license is required with a good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Applications being accepted now. This is an exciting position with a future. APPLY IN PERSON, 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
It is our policy at Arizona Lotus Corp. Radio and Lotus Communications Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or physical handicap, in all personnel action including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
On Air Announcer / Board Operator and Traffic Reporter
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for a part-time On Air Announcers/ Board Operators and Traffic Reporters on our stations KLPX & KFMA. Applicants must be able to work weekday and weekend overnight shifts as well as Holidays. Traffic Reporter must be able to work 2-3 times a week during mornings or afternoons and have a good knowledge of the streets of Tucson.
We have weekday, weekend and holiday shifts available and you will fill in for DJs during vacations or illness.
One year experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train you. These are great career opportunities for people who want to succeed and have fun doing it.
Interviews will begin immediately. APPLY IN PERSON at our studios at 3871 N. Commerce Dr. in Tucson, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm. If available, please bring a current air check with you. Or send resumes to Operations Manager Larry Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for creative, talented and energetic individuals with superb detail skills. You must have the ability to help plan and carry out successful promotions for our clients and the station. You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and some holidays. There will be times when it is necessary to work independently of supervision. You must be able to work this way as well as working effectively in a team environment. You will work closely with the Sales Department and the on-air staff to make sure all of our outside promotions run smoothly. You will also work with outside media and the public. Organization and planning abilities are a must. It’s a chance to meet people from all over Tucson while carrying out successful promotions for the client and our stations. Applicants must be over 18 years or older. Basic computer skills are required for these positions and you must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record. Send resumes to Monchai Pungaew at email@example.com or apply to AZ Lotus Corp. in person at our studios located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Interviews will begin immediately.
Apply today! Our studios are located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ 85705. Hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Lotus is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensuring equal opportunity in employment and nondiscrimination in all its policies and practices, including employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We would appreciate your help in communicating the fact that Arizona Lotus Corp. encourages applications from individuals on a continuous basis.