Download application here
To be considered for employment, please fill out every page of the application
Sales Account Executives ESPN Tucson
Arizona Lotus Corp., KFMA/KLPX/KMXZ/KFFN/KCMT/KTKT Radio in Tucson is taking applications from QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED individuals for possible future openings as Sales Account Executives for ESPN Tucson. We’re looking for smart, self-motivated, sports minded individual to represent and sell advertising on ESPN Tucson Radio. We prefer applicants to have at least one-year’s experience in the sales field, but that is not absolutely necessary, we will train you. This is a great career opportunity for people with a desire to succeed. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid AZ driver’s license. It’s a plus if applicants have bi-lingual proficiency.
As an Account Executive at Arizona Lotus Corp., you must be able to work within a structured sales environment that requires a high level of organization, focus and flexibility. You must also be able to work closely with other employees to help form a cohesive team.
• New Business Development
• Handle outside sales calls
• Possess excellent phone contact skills as well as the ability to perform informed cold calls
• Prospect customers using a regimented sales system
• Attract and close advertisers to sell products and services using proven reach and frequency methods
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
• Retain current business and increase share
• Present marketing/advertising ideas to area businesses
• Sell commercial advertising time and other station products to local advertisers
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Subscribe to daily, weekly and monthly accountability requirements of our sales system
• Passionate about sports
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Competitive, energetic and self-starter
• Ability to overcome objections
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment with a desire to win
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Valid AZ driver’s license
Apply today on our website espntucson.com under careers or stop by our studios at 3871 N. Commerce Dr. in Tucson between 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday! Arizona Lotus Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
On Air Announcer / Board Operator and Traffic Reporter
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for a part-time On Air Announcers/ Board Operators and Traffic Reporters on our stations KLPX & KFMA. Applicants must be able to work weekday and weekend overnight shifts as well as Holidays. Traffic Reporter must be able to work 2-3 times a week during mornings or afternoons and have a good knowledge of the streets of Tucson.
We have weekday, weekend and holiday shifts available and you will fill in for DJs during vacations or illness.
One year experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train you. These are great career opportunities for people who want to succeed and have fun doing it.
Interviews will begin immediately. APPLY IN PERSON at our studios at 3871 N. Commerce Dr. in Tucson, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm. If available, please bring a current air check with you. Or send resumes to Operations Manager Larry Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for creative, talented and energetic individuals with superb detail skills. You must have the ability to help plan and carry out successful promotions for our clients and the station. You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and some holidays. There will be times when it is necessary to work independently of supervision. You must be able to work this way as well as working effectively in a team environment. You will work closely with the Sales Department and the on-air staff to make sure all of our outside promotions run smoothly. You will also work with outside media and the public. Organization and planning abilities are a must. It’s a chance to meet people from all over Tucson while carrying out successful promotions for the client and our stations. Applicants must be over 18 years or older. Basic computer skills are required for these positions and you must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record. Send resumes to Monchai Pungaew at email@example.com or apply to AZ Lotus Corp. in person at our studios located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Interviews will begin immediately.
Apply today! Our studios are located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ 85705. Hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Lotus is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensuring equal opportunity in employment and nondiscrimination in all its policies and practices, including employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We would appreciate your help in communicating the fact that Arizona Lotus Corp. encourages applications from individuals on a continuous basis.